Wednesday, August 29, 2012

FACEBOOK PROBLEMS

Facebook seems to have an issue.
I used to log from an incognito chrome window and at some point yesterday I logged in from an normal chrome window. Facebook took that as a hacked access and demanded to log in from that particular computer, although the computer was the same and the only difference was the non incognito chrome use.

Also demanded a photo ID to provide access or re-log from "that" computer from which the account was allegedly hacked ?!?!
I mean WTF kind of stupidity is that? If someone hacked my account how would I be able to log in from his/her computer to allow me access?

And then? WTF is this about demanding a photo ID to allow me access? Who the fuck is facebook to demand photo ID? What the fuck happened to the usual email ID ? Or the security questions ?
AND WHY THE FUCK LOGGING FROM INCOGNITO MODE SEEMS LIKE A HACKED ACCOUNT?



No comments:

Post a Comment