Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Micro USB connector problems

I haven't seen any comments anywhere else on the matter, (haven't searched either) but I think there have to be more than me facing problems with their micro USB connectors. Currently I have used it in 3 phones 2 of them the same model, and all 3 of them perform less than ideal.
After prolonged time of use say 1 year the usb fit becomes rather loose failing to connect properly or disconnecting very easily. I cant say if this is due to the phones quality (1 samsung 2 ZTE) but I would guess its a matter of design rather than manufacturing. The prongs that the USB cable has for some reason cannot grip firmly the micro usb port. If this problem is widespread I would suggest a redesign of some sort and why not a class action suit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment