Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pixel Q will be providing a very interesting opportunity soon. Their Do It Yourself (DIY) kits will allow 10'' laptops owners to change their net-book screen to a E-Ink screen design.
I have opened to repair several full sized laptops and CE devices, but never a net-book type so I don't know what kind of screen cable connectors they have and if it is a universal type cable. But from experience I am pretty sure it is not. So hopefully they will address that issue with different screen connectors of different motherboard laptop manufacturers.
And I surely hope that they will launch a product for 15.4'' laptops and other screen sizes. It will boost laptops life cycle wayyyyyy more and will be able to repair my laptops whenever the screen breaks. What? You have never broken your laptop screen? Me neither actually but take a look at Ebay...

No comments:

Post a Comment