Sunday, December 20, 2009

Nec 900c Backup Battery

Some time ago, my gf was rather worried she got pregnant. Hence she rushed to the drugstore to get some tests. Those tests to my surprice, were the electronic clearblue pregnancy tests, which in order to function need a battery.

The test came and was about to goI was curius to see what was inside it so I took it apart only to find out a battery similar to my NEC900c backup battery, except the thickness, which was running outof juice.
Hence with the help of a penny which when inserted in the slot gave similar thickness with the original battery.
And now my NEC is working like a charm!
same trick worked for the TV remote, which suprisingly was using same kind of battery.
Panasonic CR2032 3V and was replaced with the CR2016 3V



Half the thickness, all the pleasure!!!
( I should copyright it lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment